Long-Stanton Metal Stamping Company
- Would you like to do business with a global industry leader and a local, family-owned company? With Long-Stanton you can! We offer you and your company our
personal attention, backed by best-in-class operations, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Long-Stanton is an award-winning business with operations in the U.S. and China. Our company can offer you global presence, industry-leading
quality and service, seven generations of family ownership, and a skilled and experienced
- We have searched the world to develop a world-class team and the world's best equipment.
Long-Stanton Can Help You:
- Grow your business. Do you need better support for your metal manufacturing
needs? We offer the best service and quality in the industry.
- Innovate in design to help solve your manufacturing & process problems.
Do you have a difficult- to-make component, or a complex assembly that needs improvement?
We have created thousands of parts in our 150-year plus history – trust us with
your product design needs.
- Access the global marketplace. Do you need more consistent quality or reliable
delivery in the US and Asia? Our company owned global operations are the answer.
- Improve your career and company. We exist to help you succeed, make your
job easier, and give you peace of mind.
Long-Stanton Manufacturing Celebrates It's 150th Anniversary; Dan Cunningham Named Harvard University Fellow....
Long-Stanton Manufacturing Is 150 Years Old! Dan Cunningham, President/CEO of Long-Stanton, Prepares To Begin His Harvard University Fellowship.
November 26, 2012
The Cincinnati Enquirer July 8, 2012 "A Billion-Dollar Idea For Apple That Puts Americans to Work" by Daniel B. Cunningham, President and CEO of Long-Stanton....
Mr. Cunningham explains, by using facts, how Apple could make it's IPhones in the US for the US market, and increase it's profit by a billion dollars, and put Americans to work now.
October 20, 2012
Reshoring-Is It Time to Bring Your Work Home? The answer Is - Yes!...
3 Case Studies Are Presented In Which Companies Found Competitive Advantage By Reshoring Their Products And Components To The US From China.
September 17, 2012
Harvard Business School Video Interviews Dan Cunningham-"Why is improving U.S. competitiveness important to the rest of the world?"...
By answering this basic question, Dan Cunningham explains his viewpoint on why the US becoming more competitive in the global economy is good for the world. Interview conducted with alumni and business leaders at the March 5, 2012 U.S. Competitiveness: Paths Forward event in New York City.
August 08, 2012
View all News
9388 Sutton Place
West Chester Township, Ohio 45011
P: (513) 874-8020
F: (513) 874-4242
Daniel B. Cunningham, President & CEO, is interviewed on WCPO Channel 9 on "Hometown Business" to discuss Long-Stanton's global business growth.